Discover more from Ultra Successful
Tweets of the Week: May 5, 2023
You can't win if you aren't willing to step into the ring.
Want the secret to success?
It starts by showing up.
Then doing it again.
…and again and again and again.
It may not be a “sexy” life hack that will go viral on social media, but the truth is that most of what will make you successful isn’t flashy or exciting…it’s the boring stuff. It’s showing up, day in and day out, and committing to doing the work.
Show up. Take the risk. Bet on yourself. Keep going.
Everything in your future will come from you.
Show up and make it happen.
Not a paid subscriber? Here’s what you missed last month:
People Pleasing Will Kill Your Future: If you want to chase greatness, if you want deep fulfillment…self-determination is your only option.
Accountability is a Form of Self-Respect: If you want accountability from anyone you work with, you’ve got to be the standard first. Let’s look at where you’re running strong and where you might have the opportunity to pull up.
The Incredible Benefits (and Trials) of Crowning Yourself: Keeping your head down and working hard has a place when you are on the way up…but at some point, you have to lift your head from the crowd, look around, and decide where you will build your own future.
Tactical Focus: How to Eat Glass & Lock in: The ability to focus doesn’t always get easier as you get more successful…sometimes it gets harder. If you want to reach the top, it’s time to elevate your game.
1. Risks build confidence, and the ripple effects of that confidence on your life will be *massive*.
2. If you want to be the best, it’s time to break the box.
3. How you spend your time catches up with you. The good news? If you spend your time building, it will catch up with you in the best of ways.
4. Learning to close the gap between thought and action is the ultimate game-changer.
5. 90% of people say they have a major regret about something in their life. Be the 10% who decided to go for it.
6. Every day, you are showing the world what you believe about yourself by how you show up. Make it count.
Love what you’re reading? Don’t forget to tweet about it, and become a paid subscriber to unlock even more value.