Tweets of the Week: January 20, 2023
Life will get hard. Will you keep going?
If you look at the reasons why so many people give up, the answer is usually some variation of “it got hard.”
And I get it. Life gets hard, schedules get busy, and things happen - no one is here to argue otherwise. However, it’s a universal truth that strength is built through difficulties. Muscles grow after you challenge them. Diamonds form under pressure. We all know the cliches, but that doesn’t change the reality that difficulties are essential to rise.
You can’t avoid them.
You can’t erase them.
You can only move through them.
Instead of shrinking from difficulties, challenge yourself to face them head-on this week. Identify where you’re struggling, create a plan of action, and move forward.
Great things are waiting for you on the other side.
1. Failure is inevitable. The sooner you accept that, and move anyway, the sooner you’ll knock it out of the park.
2. Feeling stagnant? The solution is the same: keep going.
3. You probably know what you need to do. Are you going to let yourself take the leap?
4. Create your own rules, then smash through them again and again.
5. Today’s actions shape tomorrow’s outcomes. Make your future self proud.
6. If you want to tap into your Midas Touch, you’ve got to be your first true believer.
On the fence about becoming a paid subscriber? Here’s what people are saying about taking the leap:
Ready to start your week with the most successful people on Earth? Become a paid subscriber of Ultra Successful.