Discover more from Ultra Successful
Tweets of the Week: January 13, 2023
Your comfort zone is smothering your success.
It’s time for a harsh reminder:
Stop placing your own comfort above your own progress.
Whether you’re struggling with procrastination, pushing outside of your comfort zone, or going all-in on your goals, today is the day to take action.
Don’t let another day pass you by without doing what you need to do. That one thing. The thing you’ve been putting off. The one you know you need to do. There are real strategies to halt procrastination, but sometimes you’ve got to grit your teeth, step up, and tackle it. Today is that day.
Are you going to let yourself rise? Or are you going to keep avoiding what you need to do, and suffer the consequences?
If you’re okay with staying small, by all means, keep doing what you’re doing.
If you know you want more, then it’s time to DO more.
Finish your week strong. 💪
1. You’re going to have to run through walls to reach new heights, and self-belief is the key to making it happen.
2. Build your inner circle wisely.
3. Don’t let yourself get caught up in what everyone else says is “good enough.” Connect with your inner fire and keep going.
4. At the end of the day, your voice is the only one that truly matters. Believe in yourself, lock in, and ignore the critics.
5. Action creates momentum, not the other way around.
6. If you find yourself getting stuck in shame, ask yourself why it’s more powerful than the possibility on the other side. Are you really going to let it keep holding you back?
Love what you’re reading? Don’t forget to tweet about it, and become a paid subscriber to unlock even more value.