Discover more from Ultra Successful
Tweets of the Week: October 7, 2022
Clichés can still be true: If it were easy, everyone would be doing it.
Remember that struggle is inevitable. If you want to be excellent, you have to be willing to cope with the pressure and crawl through the fire.
Upside? That’s how diamonds are made.
1. High performers need “release valves”.
2. Great advice for young people who want to be successful.
3. Perspective matters more than you might think.
4. Instead of doing more, focus on doing less - but better.
5. Execution > ideas.
6. If you’re waiting for certainty, you risk waiting forever.
Marcus Aurelius wrote in Meditations, “You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”
Translation? Let go of things you can’t control…and focus on the things you CAN control. Your perception, habits, daily routine - all of these things are sources of power if you learn to harness them.
So here’s my question for you: What things are you clinging to this week? And what can you focus on instead?
Love this post? Want to dive deeper? Become a paid subscriber to unlock weekly concepts and challenges designed to help you become Ultra Successful.