Tweets of the Week: December 30, 2022
The only way to win is if you’re willing to do the work.
Success isn’t achieved easily or without effort.
It’s something that requires showing up, consistently, even when you’re bored. Even when you aren’t seeing the results. Even if no one believes in your potential other than you.
Here’s a simple truth I want you to take with you into the new year: You can’t win a game you aren’t willing to play.
If that’s okay with you, that’s fine. Keep doing what you’re doing.
If you’re reading this, however, chances are you want more. You want better. And while you might not have all of the answers about how you’ll get there, the only way to the other side is through. So what are you waiting for?
Step up to the plate.
Homerun hitters aren’t born overnight, they’re the result of thousands of hours of effort, practice, and dedication. Are you willing to show up and do the same?
1. If you want to start strong in 2023, start here.
2. You are the gatekeeper. Are you leaving the gate wide open or checking things at the door?
3. Be your own champion.
4. Your standards dictate your situation. What are you willing to accept from others? More importantly, what are you willing to accept from yourself?
5. Comfort is one of the biggest obstacles to achievement.
6. If you want to be great, you have to show up with intention—even when others are taking it easy.
Ready to start your week with the most successful people on Earth? Become a paid subscriber of Ultra Successful.
Curious and apologize if answered before. Are there links to these tweets (or inherent barrier to include links such as clicking the imagine of the tweet?).
Would like to see the dialogue around the tweet and would be nice just to jump into it from the newsletter.
Another great roundup, keep them coming!